Friday 11 May 2012

A Quick Update

Well most of you have seen my Chaos on the field but here are the 3 newest additions, a Lord and 2 giants including one of the forge world variety :D




Since I now have a bit of time on my hands the Warriors and their mindless Marauder drones will be getting some paint on them soon enough, but with such a large amount of them its a bit daunting!!

Contrary to popular demand I will not be painting all my Chaos different colours like Lee. Its a good idea and it looks nice but I want my army to look like a unified army. So they will be BLACK!! I intend on having the same colours for items running through the army so they so look unified on the field.

3 comments:

  1. Is that traditional black, or can't be arsed to do more than undercoat them and stick some metal on? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the undivided scheme looks cool!! Im thinking of having a colour running through the army though. Im thinking red because im settled on red banners with black chaos symbols on so abit of red on the armour or a wash on their cloaks should do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wimp! I really like that giant and when i'm richer i'll be getting one too :)

    ReplyDelete